Saturday, August 14, 2010

Excuse me Mr Wall...

At the counter of one goverment agency reads "tempat bertanya"..

2 officers were there, one male and the other female. Both had computer screen in front of them. Both had their eyes glued to the screen. Engrossed.

Goor morning! Salam..

"..."

Asslamualaikum..

" ..." Eyeballs turn to look.. body posture, still the same, facing the screen.Something urgent it must be, on the screen.

Suddenly, a small whisper.."waalaikumsalam..",, Great...! A descent reply at last.

Can you please tell me where XXX office is? I need to see him..

1 second, 2, 3 .........15.. silence. Again, eyes glued on the screen. Wonder what could be so important in the computer at 810am, for a public relation's officer at the "information counter"?

Then,... a final tap to the "enter" button..

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?".... blistering barnacles...!

Patiently enough... Can you please tell me where XXX office is? I have an appoinment with him..
.
.
.

Before leaving the waiting counter.. a peep at the screen... no wonder there was some delay in replying to me, a client at this gomen agency.... The FB has turn them into a wall. Please, rakyat diutamakan, not FB diutamakan!

1 comment:

eRa said...

yes..yes agree with u...heheheh FB is very important most in goment agency..in UiTM kitaorg kene BLOCK!!! ish x sukeee